Upgrading Windows 7 To Windows 10
- Begin by downloading the Microsoft Media Creation Tool here.
- Once downloaded, launch the application.
- Windows will take a few minutes to run its preparation process.
- You will be asked to Accept the Media Creation Tool EULA Terms
- Next, choose Upgrade this PC now and select Next to begin downloading Windows 10.
- Once the Windows 10 files are downloaded you will be prompted to Accept the Windows 10
- EULA Terms.
- Windows will then go out to retrieve Update files for Windows 10.
- Once the Update files are prepared, you will begin the installation of Windows 10.
- If there are hardware or driver conflicts the installation process will stop.
- At this point, you will stop recording until the installation completes and Windows is restarted. This process can vary in length of time, but in testing we find it took around 1 hour.