Tranferring Old Revcord Calls To A New Logger
- Copy all four database files from old recorder to new one which are stored in D:\DissTech\mssql\data\
- Copy all the calls from the directory: D:\DissTech\Diss\
- At this point you would put a ticket in to Revcord Support to have the remaining work to be done. However, if there is familiarity with Revcord software and SQL, please proceed to the next step.
- On the new recorder sequentially upgrade the database, to the latest MMS installed on the New Recorder.
- If Database size exceeds the 10GB size, please configure DBSplitter.
- Verify from WebUI, old calls are there.
- Note: You may have some issues while upgrading from old versions (lower version than the last released). If such a situation arises please contact Revcord Support.